[V7.1 Geascape] missing Soldiers

Ruggerman

2 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

I have recruited extra soldiers, but they seem to disappear, so that only the troop in the drop ship remain. So is there desertion in the ranks, or is the a bug??

Thanks for the report. What do you mean they "disappear"? What screen is this on?

Newly hired soldiers are in transit for 3 days when first hired but they should still appear in the soldier list during this time, although they can't be assigned to anything. However without more information I can't tell if this is what's happening or not.

I just experienced this as well. If you load the save game that I attached for the CTD issue with the Aircraft tab, then select the Soldiers tab and there are no names on the list. There are currently 6 assigned to ground operations, and 10 assigned to the drop ship which show up if you select Armory, but if I go to the Soldiers list then it is blank.

When I let time run forward so one of the ground missions completes, then those three soldiers show up back in the list. 

Also, if I go to the Main Base tab, it shows that living capacity is only 5/30, when obviously those in the drop ship are still there. But it also doesn't seem to be counting Engineers and Scientists assigned to the Workshop and Lab respectively.

ETA, if you load the attached save and go to the Soldiers tab you will see that it is blank. In the Armory there are 10 assigned to the drop ship, and there should be another 6 which are simply "In Training" as there are no ongoing ground missions. 

user-47.json

Edited by chiroho
Added a new save file

The soldier management list, were you can hire more soldiers, all vanished. I noticed this after finishing the non combat missions, also if you try to assign soldiers who have come back form a non combat mission, they become unavailable to be sent on another mission, their name is on the list but you can't active them by clicking on them, and nothing happens.

I just had this happen to me. I sent 3 soldiers on a recruit mission. When it was over they never returned. Even wait a few days to see if they got lost. Also tried to send some on another mission. Since I could only send 1. I canceled it only to see that I couldn't send anyone.

When this is fixed I will play some more.