Xenonauts 2, Xsolla & release date?

On 8/7/2019 at 6:26 AM, Gulskjegg said:

The Xsolla pre-purchase page shows 23 days remaining as of August 7th. Is this 23 days left before Xsolla pulls the pre-order option, or 23 days before release? If it is release, at what point will a delay be announced?

Thanks!

18 hours ago, Sander Bouwhuis said:

I too would like to know when this game is available on Steam. Is that September 1st?

Our Xsolla pre-orders are ending at the end of this month, on 29th August. Anyone who has purchased the game on Xsolla at that point will then be asked if they want a Steam or a GOG code and their chosen code will be out sent to them at the end of September.

As to the actual Steam release date - we don't know yet. It shouldn't be too long but I'm hesitant to put a firm date on it; when we do announce it it'll probably only be 4 weeks before the launch.

On 8/9/2019 at 4:18 PM, Chris said:

Our Xsolla pre-orders are ending at the end of this month, on 29th August. Anyone who has purchased the game on Xsolla at that point will then be asked if they want a Steam or a GOG code and their chosen code will be out sent to them at the end of September.

As to the actual Steam release date - we don't know yet. It shouldn't be too long but I'm hesitant to put a firm date on it; when we do announce it it'll probably only be 4 weeks before the launch.

4 weeks before the launch? So there is NOT going to be an Early Access period? I hoped for an Early Access release on Steam on September 1st.

On 8/12/2019 at 5:12 PM, Sander Bouwhuis said:

4 weeks before the launch? So there is NOT going to be an Early Access period? I hoped for an Early Access release on Steam on September 1st.

Don't worry, there is going to be an Early Access period - when I said "launch" there I was referring to the Early Access launch.

• Thanks 1