Xenonaut walked through barn wall

Just started a new play through and on the second crashed UFO mission set in a farm one of the xenonaut troopers walked through a wooden wall of a barn. Sorry if this has already been reported my search-fu is dreadful.

Closed beta v6.2 8th july 2019

Predator Laptop G3-571

Windows 10 Home

Nividia Geforce Gtx 1060

Intel Core i7-7700HQ @2.80ghz 2.81ghz

16gb ram

Thanks. Do you have a screenshot of the barn, or a save game where it happened? In this instance it's likely that we'll just have to check all the barn tiles to see which one is set incorrectly so if you can indicate which one it was then we can fix it much more easily.

Just pressing Print Screen and then pasting that screen into Paint is the easy way to do this, or F11 (?) I think in Steam. Our bug reporter tool is good for a lot of things but unfortunately doesn't capture images.

Don't worry too much about it though, there's not THAT many barn tiles. It'd just have saved me a few minutes of experimentation.

On 7/12/2019 at 2:51 PM, stewpidbear said:

Thanks for the reply mate, will try and remember those instructions!

---
If you want to use a bit more robust PrintScreen-tool, there is one called "Greenshot" which allows to screenshot in all the various ways
( aside occasionally not the "dropboxes" that get "auto-pulled-back" with any non-slection-inputs ).
---
---

13 minutes ago, Pave said:

---
If you want to use a bit more robust PrintScreen-tool, there is one called "Greenshot" which allows to screenshot in all the various ways
( aside occasionally not the "dropboxes" that get "auto-pulled-back" with any non-slection-inputs ).
---
---

I can honestly say..............I have no idea what you are talking about!!