(6.1 Ground Combat) Pink Panzers!!

I was able to manufacture some new amour, Nanothread amour which I thought was pretty good until, I went to ground combat in a jungle setting, and these guys were dressed in what looked like pink coloured suites, which might be OK in a desert environment, not in a jungle ground scape.

I hope that this will change soon, as at this time it has the look of a Peter Sellers movie!!

On 7/10/2019 at 5:17 AM, Ruggerman said:

I have played the new experimental build 6.2 and I have not got the the new nano thread amour, as the game CTD before hand!!

That's not a helpful bug report - please tell me when the game crashed. Was it on the Geoscape? Was it in the ground combat? What were you doing before it crashed?

You're the only person reporting crashes in V6.2 so please don't report them in a thread about a minor visual issue. Issues like crashes are definitely important enough to get their own thread!

All I was trying to say, was, that at that time I had not seen the new camouflage suites, as before I could eye ball them in a ground combat, the game cashed. I now have seen them, and it is much better design.

The cash was fore another reason!!

Thank You

Ruggerman, that's not the point. You're reporting crashes in 6.2. CTD's, freezes, anything of that ilk are top priority for the coding team and each time someone says "the game crashes", that person is metaphorically crying wolf and setting the whole village running to sort the problem out. If you experience a crash in 6.2 you either report it using the in-game tool or in its own thread on the forum - not append it to threads you've already created as a by-the-way statement or hijack another person's thread about a different bug. 

11 hours ago, Ruggerman said:

All I was trying to say, was, that at that time I had not seen the new camouflage suites, as before I could eye ball them in a ground combat, the game cashed. I now have seen them, and it is much better design.

The cash was fore another reason!!

Yeah, I know - but when we hear about a crash in the game we want to fix that as soon as possible. So if you experience a crash please create a thread about it!