[v6] new game - game exits after starting new campaign

1 hour ago, Chris said:

I suspect that'll be the update problem where Xsolla doesn't properly register which files have changed and which have not. Can you just delete the game files and then re-install it? It should work then.

I had the same issue and accidently unistalled the launcher, how can i get it back ? the site www.xenonauts.com/xsolla/   is down so i can't get the launcher back

The site should be up again now, so hopefully you can download it there? To be honest I don't really know the Xsolla sale process that well but there should be a way for you to download the launcher again - possibly your purchase confirmation email has a link?

On 6/27/2019 at 4:11 AM, Chris said:

I suspect that'll be the update problem where Xsolla doesn't properly register which files have changed and which have not. Can you just delete the game files and then re-install it? It should work then.

How does one "detete the game files" without uninstalling the game?

I assume that C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Goldhawk Xsolla Downloader is the launcher path and C:\Games\Goldhawk Launcher\Xenonauts 2 would be the game path. I would like confirmation before I "delete the games files" and find myself stuck without a launcher.

Edited by Keflin

16 hours ago, Keflin said:

How does one "detete the game files" without uninstalling the game?

I assume that C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Local\Goldhawk Xsolla Downloader is the launcher path and C:\Games\Goldhawk Launcher\Xenonauts 2 would be the game path. I would like confirmation before I "delete the games files" and find myself stuck without a launcher.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's correct - just delete the \Xenonauts 2\ folder.

On 7/1/2019 at 5:49 AM, Chris said:

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's correct - just delete the \Xenonauts 2\ folder.

Also just using the uninstall option from the launcher and then reinstall will work.  Not sure if you end up downloading more but it is a really simple option.