Sign in to follow this  
DoUbLeD187

How do you edit soldier name?

Maybe I am overlooking it but is there a way to edit soldier names like in Xenonauts? Also wasn't there a soldier portrait customizer I remember seeing for Xenonauts 2 how does that work? Thanks.

Disregard the name just found the screen have to go to armory then double click a loadout slot to get into that screen.

Still curious about that portrait editor though, anybody can explain if I can make a custom portrait and get it in game that be cool.

10 hours ago, DoUbLeD187 said:

Still curious about that portrait editor though, anybody can explain if I can make a custom portrait and get it in game that be cool.

It was part of the kickstarter campaign that people who backed some amount were able to submit a soldier with name, portrait and nationality that would get into the game (for everyone).

Wether or not it is intended that you can mod a soldier portrait into your own game later, I don't know.

10 hours ago, wulf 21 said:

It was part of the kickstarter campaign that people who backed some amount were able to submit a soldier with name, portrait and nationality that would get into the game (for everyone).

Wether or not it is intended that you can mod a soldier portrait into your own game later, I don't know. 

Ok, thanks that answer my question.