Names for pre-generated characters and pictures

and I thought I wasn't in the spirit of kickstarter :) hey, everyone! don't bother with that tier as you can just do it in game really easily for nothing :)

I think the draw is that you will appear in everyones game, whether they like you or not. Bwah ha ha.

Corollary: Is it acceptable to have our real name in the game but have a "call sign" or nickname in quotes somewhere? Like 'Walter "Radar" O'Reilly' or ' "Big Daddy" Jack Smith'?

I had that exact question, and posted a thread about it. The answer is sadly 'no', from the responses I got. (you'll be able to edit one in, ingame though, although of course that'll only affect your game)

EDIT: And thothkins, I reckon you'd be able to get your username into the game, easy. (hell, I believe Chris said I could use 'Isoor' for my surname; although I'll just use my real one I reckon, just so everyone I know who plays X-COM/Xenonauts IRL will know I've come to be a liability for their team! :D) "John Thothkins", or whatever your first name is, I guess!

Edited by Major Isoor

alas I don't thing thothkins would be acceptable.

Mind you if it were, I'd be asking how much it would be to put this soldier in

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1240[/ATTACH]

I knew I shouldn't have made those armour images so easily available...I'm now tempted to put him in the game...

Down to the last, wounded man. Hordes of aliens advance on the last base command on Earth.

Yet, from the shadows above flits a form so lithe it can't be tracked by their weapons, so quick it races ahead of their countermeasures and so deadly that the aliens' last words are... "Ah Cute!"

Yes, we are saved! It's XenoKitty!

xenokittysm.jpg

xenokittysm.jpg

xenokittysm.jpg.b0609b2c76b574ca93043ec0

Down to the last, wounded man. Hordes of aliens advance on the last base command on Earth.

Yet, from the shadows above flits a form so lithe it can't be tracked by their weapons, so quick it races ahead of their countermeasures and so deadly that the aliens' last words are... "Ah Cute!"

Yes, we are saved! It's XenoKitty!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]1241[/ATTACH]

the guy who is working on Dwarf fortress would approve this one :P