[V5.1 - Air Combat] Crash to desktop after starting an unresponsive air combat mission

• Description: I had several sorties out chasing UFOs, and I clicked on "Commence Combat", and it kinda went like it refused to open the combat mission and went back to the asking me what I wanted to do. So I clicked on "Commence Combat" again and the Air Combat minigame opened, but my planes were non-responsive.
  • What Happened: When I clicked on the fast-forward icon, it crashed to desktop. 
  • Further information: Log attached

output.log

Thanks. So what's actually happening here is that you're getting two pop-ups, and the second one is getting queued - so when you start the air combat from the first pop-up, the air combat goes into the queue as the third item. But if you also click commence air combat on the second pop-up, you end up with two instances of the air combat queued and the game can't handle that so it crashes. We'll look into getting that fixed.

Do you happen to remember if it was the same aircraft / UFO in both combats, or it was two different planes chasing two different UFOs?

8 hours ago, Chris said:

Do you happen to remember if it was the same aircraft / UFO in both combats, or it was two different planes chasing two different UFOs?

Hi Chris, it was two separate lots of combatants. They just happened to arrive at exactly the same time.