[V5.1 - Ground Combat] small issue: during shot preview execution the shoot part ignores interrupts

So, the shot preview was fixed (which is nice). After this I noticed a change in behaviour: In earlier versions before 5 a mouse click while seeing the shot preview would just cause the xenonaut to move to the firing position. Actually shooting always required a second click. Now it executes the whole thing (the xenonaut will first move, then shoot without further interaction).

I do not know wether this change was intended (I did not find it mentioned in change log), but for me it makes sense if it works this way, after all you get displayed the whole TU cost of move+shoot before the click.

However, it produces a new small issue: If the movement is interrupted (by seeing new enemy or enemy reaction fire), it will still execute the shot. This means that the Xenonaut will just shoot from the position where the interruption happened instead of the intended position, which most of the time will mean that he will hit some obstacle that he/she was supposed to move around first.

So, if this new way it is working is kept, an interruption needs to cancel all queued up actions instead of just the movement.