[V1.65] - German Translation - Humax

Humax

8 hours ago, Solver said:

XenoDE_V1.06.zip for me - does it look fine to you @Charon? From your download link.

image.png

Ive downloaded every single link in this thread and its always 0 bytes. Except for my own one, which i uploaded:

On 3/6/2022 at 8:59 PM, Charon said:

Called in some favours. Got it fixed temporarily. Moved permanently to the download section.

<3 to the german playing community.

This ones works correctly.

The confusion comes from the fact that this thread is full of links which dont work. I recommend removing all links in this thread which actually dont work, with a note that a moderator edited each post, in its post, and move my own version into the OP.

Currently no links in this thread work except mine.

Cheers @ Solver <3

PS: I can assist in the german language, if the need arises.

Edited by Charon

41 minutes ago, Charon said:

The confusion comes from the fact that this thread is full of links which dont work. I recommend removing all links in this thread which actually dont work, with a note that a moderator edited each post, in its post, and move my own version into the OP.

Your wisdom is infinite and even greater than my stupidity. Removed dead links from the original post and re-uploaded 1.06 into it.

14 hours ago, 9Space said:

Ich kann die ZIP Dateien V 1.05 und V1.06 herunterladen, aber beim Versuch sie zu entpacken wir mir jeweils angezeigt, dass sie leer sind. - Weiß vielleicht jemand, wo das Problem liegt und wie man es beheben kann?

Dieser Beitrag sollte jetzt nur noch funktionierende Links enthalten.

Man darf @ Solver danken.