Fix dropping weapons at the start of mission

In Xenonauts 1 you could carry way more than your soldiers can move with into battle then drop it instantly so you have a stockpile of meds/ammo/grenades just in case. I don't know if this was intended or not, but either way I would like one of these changes to be implemented for the new game, at least to make it more consistent:

1. Include a dropship inventory as in the original XCOM
  2. Include a crate with unlimited supply of some items. Maybe 5 consumables of each non-unlimited type from base, unlimited consumables of each 1-tile unlimited item (ammo, frags), 3 ballistic pistols, 2 medkits, and 1 riot shield (if it's planned for X2 lol).
  3. Make the encumbered TUs in the dropship last for the whole mission, even if they drop something.

I recall there was some urge to get away from the cheese tactics of bringing everything along to the mission, or even having a skyranger inventory. If you can bring everything, then you will bring everything, and there is no element of advantage/disadvantage decision making. Whilst I agree with that principle, I also like the idea of everyone bringing a one-shot rocket launcher to clear a path out of the landing zone. Essentially, if your soldiers are running back and forth to the dropship, then gameplay suffers.