AI remarks

I had a good time with a game and tactical fights till i realized that AI is not yet working much ...

When the UFO lands and you have a mission basically all the enemies rush to you which makes dismissing them very easy. Than its just a walk to the ship (on small maps).

In general, once you have decent armour there is not much challenge in a game. Enemies dont ambush, dont coordinate attacks, doesnt use the building nor much of a cover....

Is working on AI in plans? 

16 hours ago, ditoLoco said:

I had a good time with a game and tactical fights till i realized that AI is not yet working much ...

When the UFO lands and you have a mission basically all the enemies rush to you which makes dismissing them very easy. Than its just a walk to the ship (on small maps).

In general, once you have decent armour there is not much challenge in a game. Enemies dont ambush, dont coordinate attacks, doesnt use the building nor much of a cover....

Is working on AI in plans? 

Yup, there's basically no AI in the game at all at the moment - we've just not had time to sit down and make it cleverer, because our AI programmer is also the guy co-ordinating the coder team and dealing with any particularly tough bugs that turn up (which we've got quite a lot of at the moment). So it'll definitely be improved before release, it's just a question of when we can make time for it.