[Closed Beta v4.2 Hot Fix Air combat problem]

OldGator6

I launched 2 interceptors out of my new base in Western Europe at an Alien craft with Psyons aboard. The alien craft was headed into Africa and when it left my radar range I crashed out to desktop. Of the two Interceptor only one had the new missile on board. The one for the other fighter was not quite ready. The only other thing which might explain the crash was I was playing with a save game which the first time I tried it, a day or two ago, failed to fully load. At 96% loaded the game froze.

Current log file included but no recent save. I believe Continue loaded the file I made yesterday morning. If you want that file please ask.

output.log

On 4/26/2019 at 5:20 PM, OldGator6 said:

I launched 2 interceptors out of my new base in Western Europe at an Alien craft with Psyons aboard. The alien craft was headed into Africa and when it left my radar range I crashed out to desktop. Of the two Interceptor only one had the new missile on board. The one for the other fighter was not quite ready. The only other thing which might explain the crash was I was playing with a save game which the first time I tried it, a day or two ago, failed to fully load. At 96% loaded the game froze.

Current log file included but no recent save. I believe Continue loaded the file I made yesterday morning. If you want that file please ask.

output.log

Thanks for the logs and the report, this isn't a crash I've heard of before and we'll look into it. If you could upload the save file that would be useful too - perhaps we'll be able to reproduce the crash at our end.