[V4.2 Ground Combat, Alien Raid] Crash to desktop after first turn

The game crashes to desktop after first turn without showing red numbers/text.

This also happens without stun rods equipped.

It is the 6th ground combat (4 ufo crash sites, 2 alien raids)

Other observations:

* when saving games, Xenonauts-2 does not support characters other than letters or numbers

* the game starts with small storage, but right before I saved the game for this report, the storage capacity used was about 700/411 but there was no notification that the storage is full

* my soldiers wear combat armour / composit armour which is shown in armory, but not in mission planning / launch mission screen

* it doesn't seem possible to launch interceptors of more than one base for a single target

* when wreckage mission is complete, recovered items / reward is not shown - please see image below

* suggestion: if the text in bitmaps like 'hidden movement' is hardcoded, it might make later translations difficult (you have to make one bitmap for each language)

* suggestion: when switching Xenonauts-2 to background (because I want to open eMail app), the game still uses full CPU and CPU - is that intentional?

This time I did not change soldier stats - using the soldier training in the baracks after having built the training center is much more fun.

output.log

beta 4 2 mission 06 start.json

reward.png

Edited by squeezechart