Put That Door Frame On The Defensive Line!!!

Loving the new artwork and the exchange of gunfire when you first step off the chopper.  Kudos for that, truly!  My current quibble with the game is the doorway leading into that tiny alien ship you first encounter.  Positioning on either side of the doorway doesn't help to get angular shots in at the defending enemy, the frame gets in the way.  It also gets in the way if you'd like to lob a grenade from around the doorway from either side.  It further gets in the way for people further back trying to take sniper shots through what would appear to be good LOS to the aliens inside.  Short of positioning someone dead in front of the door and those a few squares back directly on the same path, there's very, very little chance of any angular interaction on the humans' side of things.  Hoping this is just something you guys haven't had a lot of time to work on yet, and not a 'functioning as intended' thing.

I'll try posting some pics later as 'for instances', once I can figure out why my Steam Screenshots doesn't want to let me do the standard 'copy-one-pic-link' that it usually lets me do ....