[v 4.1 Geoscape Recruit Staff Mission] Corrupt Staff List

Keflin

I have not yet complained about this one yet. It's obviously far from properly set up and I'm sure the staff at Goldhawk know about this. Not only is this box too small to properly format the names, but the people you send on Recruit Missions are not removed from the people available for combat missions. The same goes for collect wreckage missions. Hopefully when the Medical is available and functional those people assigned to heal will be noted as separate from the healthy people. I'm not saying we might have to send out partly healed people on combat, recruit or wreckage missions, but I would hope the choice is ours. Also, when a soldier is assigned to these missions it would be nice to have a name and not just a picture. Too many of the portraits are quite similar.

Now making the assignment box larger should not be that hard. Twice as wide might work? 2.3x the width and variable length or scrollable? I doubt it's as easy as changing a single value for the width, but just doing that would give us something else to complain about.

6 hours ago, Keflin said:

While selecting soldiers to assign to a ground mission, the list of available soldiers has overlapping text, needs some realignment to fit.

4 hours ago, OldGator6 said:

I have not yet complained about this one yet. It's obviously far from properly set up and I'm sure the staff at Goldhawk know about this. Not only is this box too small to properly format the names, but the people you send on Recruit Missions are not removed from the people available for combat missions. The same goes for collect wreckage missions. Hopefully when the Medical is available and functional those people assigned to heal will be noted as separate from the healthy people. I'm not saying we might have to send out partly healed people on combat, recruit or wreckage missions, but I would hope the choice is ours. Also, when a soldier is assigned to these missions it would be nice to have a name and not just a picture. Too many of the portraits are quite similar.

Now making the assignment box larger should not be that hard. Twice as wide might work? 2.3x the width and variable length or scrollable? I doubt it's as easy as changing a single value for the width, but just doing that would give us something else to complain about.

Nope, I wasn't aware of that one actually - that box displays fine for me on 1920x1080. What resolutions are you guys playing the game at? I'm guessing it's a simple scaling problem and you're using a 16:10 / 4:3 resoultion (although yes I am aware of the other issues OldGator mentioned).