[vers 4.1, Ground Combat, downed spaceship, Sebillians. Crash to Desktop]

OldGator6

Since the last save of my game appears to have been corrupted (I didn't try a second time to load it) I instead loaded the previous auto save and continued from there.

Shot down Alien ship with 6 Sebillians aboard. I attacked and successfully completed the mission. Then got 10 or 12 lines of red text in the lower left of screen. I read about 1/2 the first line and then the game dumped me to desktop.

I located a log file called output which from what I could read was full of unhappy messages and seemed to be at the time of the crash. I was hoping to find a copy of the the text that was on the screen in red. If it was there, the first line was not included. The file output is attached. It should help.

Note: I used stun grenade to capture one Sebillian and to knockout one of my troopers. He was the one who was wearing new best armour. Two of my soldiers were wounded but none killed. 5 of 6 Sebillians were killed. I can't remember checking to see how many non-combatants survived, but there were I think three running around in the way at the end. Can I stun the civilians? They are really annoying a dumb.

I'm not sure I can advance the game further than where I got today, so I'm probably going to play other stuff while waiting for the next patch. I do appreciate that you have been adding new item to research and craft. Makes repeated attempts to test the game more interesting.

Edited by OldGator6

Thanks both. Doesn't look like you've attached the log files to the message though, so if one of you could that would be great. I'll give it a test when I'm back in the office tomorrow and see if I can figure out what's going on, see if we can get this fixed up.

I know that the file didn't go with the original post as I had planned. It's sort of like the 'curse me!' moment you get when you realize you just locked the only set of keys you are carrying inside your car. I did try to send the log file along after I noticed that I 'oops' it. Check for another posting under my name, though I don't see it being listed here.