[V4.1 Ground Combat] No aliens spawned outside UFO in probe desert map

wulf 21

Hello,

just had a ground mission against Psons. It was a shot down probe UFO. Before starting the mission it showed Probe UFO, Desert Terrain and "5 Unknown" (Psyon Soldiers) + "3 Unkown" (Psyon engineers). Here is the savefile: 1st crashsite.json

However I searched whole map and found no aliens. Then I opened the UFO door and half expected to find all 8 inside but there were only 3 inside.

I suppose that this specific map is completely missing the alien spawn points outside the UFO. I hope the screenshots are enough to identify the map (It is the one where you can soo a bit sign pointing to diner+gas station right at the beginning near the heli landing spot)

2019-04-19_2306_1.thumb.png.04c649296ca21101a6a25c8399ea83b5.png

2019-04-19_2317_1.thumb.png.2a95d17fca451feeea74a6fc8049049e.png

Just found out that it is reproducable with the save from before the ground mission (just load it and start crashsite mission). Wonder why that is. Was there some reproducibilty-enhancing change like setting all map parameters already on the mission in Geoscape, so it will now always start exactly same map? Or maybe it's just that the game just has exactly one probe desert map?

Anyway, here's the save: 1st crashsite.json