PR Marketing

Hey guys ciao, name's Davide Pessach and I am a fan and a PR Marketing Freelancer for TakeThePotion.

I pitched you some days ago using the internal form but that seemed unpractical and I don't know if you read it.

I'd really like to properly pitch you and talk about a potential cooperation.
Please let me know if this is relevant.

Thanks

22 hours ago, DavidePessach said:

Hey guys ciao, name's Davide Pessach and I am a fan and a PR Marketing Freelancer for TakeThePotion.

I pitched you some days ago using the internal form but that seemed unpractical and I don't know if you read it.

I'd really like to properly pitch you and talk about a potential cooperation.
Please let me know if this is relevant.

Thanks

Hi Davide - the form on our website goes directly to my inbox so I have received your message, but I've been busy and was away for a long weekend so I've not had a chance to read it in detail. I imagine you'll get a reply before the end of the week.

• 4 years later...

I can totally relate to the challenges of reaching out for collaborations. Sometimes, those internal forms can be a bit tricky. I hope they get back to you soon. You can also use marketing team management software to cope with these forms better. Good luck with your pitch to TakeThePotion!

Edited by MarlonVaremez