[V3.2 Hotfix - Geoscape] Not Possible to start 1st ground combat from Geoscape-map

Shaak

Wow. sorry, missing the right conditions of a new problem. I've wrote that same problem happening after loading the save. But there another problem, wich not allow to rewrite the saves. I've begin new game, rewrite save, load from it, and loaded game - not my new game, obviously the save was not overwritten.

delete this post, something wrong with saves happening, but not understand what exactly

Edited by Shaak

On 4/7/2019 at 10:24 AM, Shaak said:

Wow. sorry, missing the right conditions of a new problem. I've wrote that same problem happening after loading the save. But there another problem, wich not allow to rewrite the saves. I've begin new game, rewrite save, load from it, and loaded game - not my new game, obviously the save was not overwritten.

delete this post, something wrong with saves happening, but not understand what exactly

Seems like your post allowed wulf21 to find another bug in the save games, so it was still helpful to us! https://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19915-v32-hotfix-geoscape-caching-issue-with-savefiles/

• 2 weeks later...