Shaak

[V3.2 Hotfix - Geoscape] Not Possible to start 1st ground combat from Geoscape-map

Description: I've just started and declained pop-up of first ground combat mission and then I can't start it from geoscape wia mouse pressing on the red icon.

Include ScreenShot and save.

Bug1 Shaak 2019-04-03 21.30.55.png

Shaak1.json

Thanks for the report. Yeah, this happens if you click on a ground mission and then click to another screen (like Research) without first closing the ground mission pop-up. I guess that's what happened to you?

Not exactly. Mission screen automatically opened, and yes - I've not close it I think and clicked on Soldiers menu.

Ah yes, it'll be the same bug then. We've logged it to be fixed, thanks for the report.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Wow. sorry, missing the right conditions of a new problem. I've wrote that same problem happening after loading the save. But there another problem, wich not allow to rewrite the saves. I've begin new game, rewrite save, load from it, and loaded game - not my new game, obviously the save was not overwritten.

delete this post, something wrong with saves happening, but not understand what exactly

Edited by Shaak

On 4/7/2019 at 10:24 AM, Shaak said:

Wow. sorry, missing the right conditions of a new problem. I've wrote that same problem happening after loading the save. But there another problem, wich not allow to rewrite the saves. I've begin new game, rewrite save, load from it, and loaded game - not my new game, obviously the save was not overwritten.

delete this post, something wrong with saves happening, but not understand what exactly

Seems like your post allowed wulf21 to find another bug in the save games, so it was still helpful to us! https://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/index.php?/topic/19915-v32-hotfix-geoscape-caching-issue-with-savefiles/

Played a couple of games, and I have crashed to Desk Top each time, each time in combat Aliens first move!!