[V3.2 Ground Combat] wrong UFO spawning on crashsite map

wulf 21

On the first crashsite mission in new hotfix I got a large UFO in the mission after shooting down a proble UFO in arctic region (Screenshot 1). However, despite loading the big UFO, it was still just crewed like the probe (just 6 sebillians on the map). And post mission I got the message the I recovered a probe ufo data core. (Screenshot 2).

I'll attach the savefile, however for testing, I loaded the savefile again (see crashsite info in screenshot 3) and sprinted right to the UFO and saw that the correct one was loaded this time (Screenshot 4). So either it is completely RNG (where it "decides" on mission load wether bug happens), or otherwise it always loads correct UFO from savefiles but it can be wrong directly after shooting it down (I think on first try, I shot down UFO, prepared equipment, made the savefile and started the mission without loading the save).

Savefile: first crashsite.json

Screenshot 1:

2019-03-31_2221_1.thumb.png.b60d5c0e3a313e08aceaffeb3165c1d0.png

Screenshot 2:

2019-03-31_2240_1.thumb.png.c2191bc5e80f6c3de7a7eff20bd4f618.png

Screenshot 3:

2019-04-01_0934_1.thumb.png.b0e1d45bb20ccf4144a2d78c43d143fa.png

Screenshot 4:

2019-04-01_0940_1.thumb.png.570e45b1b34f5bb4f7cffc29c6ec8c59.png

Hmmm. See if that happens in the next build. Basically what's happening is that the game can't find a valid map for some reason, so it's picking randomly the "best match" ... and it seems to have found a destroyer map as the best match for some reason.

We've reworked a bunch of the maps and hopefully this got fixed along the way, but please do keep reporting these issues because they suggest we're either missing maps or some of them have the incorrect parameters set on them.