V2.1 - Promtion delay

Dren608

At the end of a ground mission will see several soldiers get a promotion. When get back to base going to Armory or Soldiers screen promotions are not there. Go on another ground mission and same soldier(s) get promotion notification then they show up once you get back to base. Seems to take two battlefield notifications to register a promotion for the soldier.

Got this, too. However I noticed that it does not necessarily need to be a second ground combat. In my game I have some rooms in atlas base under construction. And as soon as a room construction was finished, I did not get a message that room construction was completed. Instead I got the message that some soldiers were promoted. Seems that some event that triggers new message needs to happen before the promotions will register.

Edit: Here is a savefile where the issue can be seen. It contains a room that will finish construction in 2-3 hours. Just load it and fast forward a bit. When the room finishes contruction, Kahana will be promoted: test.json

Edited by wulf 21

Thanks. I'm struggling to reproduce this one in V3 though; the promotions seem to feed through to the Armory screen immediately after combat every time I've checked (I've also tried putting a building into construction just before the mission but that doesn't affect anything for me). 

If you could re-report this if you encounter it in V3 that would be great. Unfortunately our own codebase has moved on quite a way since V2.1 so the save file provided isn't going to allow us to reproduce the issue in the developer environment. If you see it again in V3 it should be easy enough for us to check out though.