[V2.1 - Geoscape] Armory - (Default) loadouts vanish after saving and loading

wulf 21

I did mention it in the thread I link at the bottom, however I am starting a new thread, since the other problem was fixed. So it is obviously something different.

To Reproduce:

• start new game and place initial base
  • go to the armory - and click the loadout selection button, it displays the 4 predefined loadouts (Screenshot 1)
  • get out of armory with ESC repeatedly, save the game
  • load the game just saved
  • after going into armory and clicking the loadout selection button again, the default loadouts can not longer be selected (screenshot 2)

Note: It is still possible to update the default loadout with the "update" button (which changes the equipment of all soldiers with same loadout selection, too, not sure if this is intended) and to equip the selected loadout with the "euip" button, so the loadouts actually still do exist somewhere, only not displayed and consequently cannot be selected by other soldier. As a workaround if you want to apply the loadout to another soldier, it is possible to just save it as a "new loadout" (the game even does allow to enter the same name as the default loadout again when saving it).

Edit: Just noted that actually ALL loadouts are affected by this instead of just the default loadouts.

Screenshot 1:

2019-02-26_1951_1.thumb.png.7eb8f92bb28a560c43288f1bfcacdecd.png

Screenshot 2:

2019-02-26_1953_1.thumb.png.daabc42690bab55fbab3e8cd1cb9a85b.png

Reference:

Edited by wulf 21
wrong version

• 2 weeks later...