[V2.1 Ground Combat] Medic bag still causes crashes

Szara

This v2.0 bug which was reported as fixed still sometimes causes a crash. 
First use of Medic Bag in the mission was OK.
Second attempt (did not have the TU to use it) was as expected.

Ended the turn, tried to use the bag, and the game immediately crashed. Output.log is attached. Using Win10. Don't have a save because the save button in ground mission doesn't work.

output_log.txt

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Just this, too. I assume that by "tried to use", you mean that the game crashed after clicking the medic bag (not the target you wanted to heal). Because that is where it crashed for me. Here is my outout log:

output.zip

To reproduce:

• left click the medkit in the bottom bar
  • right click somewhere on the map
  • left click the medkit in the bottom bar again

Oddly enough I completed a complete playthrough of V2.1 without ever getting this crash. Had to intentionally play around with medkit before getting it. (So it seems I never tried to right click out of the medkit use before because I know this is intended to change fire mode).

2019-03-03 09:33:06,851 [INFO] (D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Libraries\Artitas\Artitas.Core\Code\World.cs:649) 
Queued global::Xenonauts.GroundCombat.Events.SwitchItemCommand: SwitchItemCommand [actor: GlobalEntity 6527 - Soldier [Name:Scott Knight - Rank:private] LifeStatus:Conscious, item: GlobalEntity 6545 Item - Name:Medikit]

2019-03-03 09:33:06,853 [INFO] (D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Libraries\Artitas\Artitas.Core\Code\World.cs:649) 
Queued global::Xenonauts.GroundCombat.Events.CommandLifecycleReport: Status: Queued, Command: SwitchItemCommand [actor: GlobalEntity 6527 - Soldier [Name:Scott Knight - Rank:private] LifeStatus:Conscious, item: GlobalEntity 6545 Item - Name:Medikit], Details: , Comment: 

2019-03-03 09:33:06,858 [INFO] (D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Libraries\Artitas\Artitas.Core\Code\World.cs:649) 
Queued global::Xenonauts.GroundCombat.Events.CommandLifecycleReport: Status: Dequeued, Command: SwitchItemCommand [actor: GlobalEntity 6527 - Soldier [Name:Scott Knight - Rank:private] LifeStatus:Conscious, item: GlobalEntity 6545 Item - Name:Medikit], Details: , Comment: 

2019-03-03 09:33:06,891 [INFO] (D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Libraries\Artitas\Artitas.Core\Code\World.cs:649) 
Queued global::Xenonauts.GroundCombat.Events.CommandLifecycleReport: Status: Started, Command: SwitchItemCommand [actor: GlobalEntity 6527 - Soldier [Name:Scott Knight - Rank:private] LifeStatus:Conscious, item: GlobalEntity 6545 Item - Name:Medikit], Details: , Comment: 

2019-03-03 09:33:06,893 [INFO] (D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Libraries\Artitas\Artitas.Core\Code\World.cs:649) 
Queued global::Xenonauts.GroundCombat.Events.CommandLifecycleReport: Status: Activated, Command: SwitchItemCommand [actor: GlobalEntity 6527 - Soldier [Name:Scott Knight - Rank:private] LifeStatus:Conscious, item: GlobalEntity 6545 Item - Name:Medikit], Details: , Comment: 

2019-03-03 09:33:07,522 [INFO] (D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Libraries\Artitas\Artitas.Core\Code\World.cs:664) 
Handled global::Xenonauts.Events.ExceptionReport: ExceptionReport: Exception : The weapon Name:Medikit cannot be used because it doesn't have a WeaponDataBehaviour

2019-03-03 09:33:07,574 [INFO] (D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Libraries\Common\Code\Debug\BugReport\RaygunClientSystem.cs:104) 
RAYGUN: Message sent. (message:[SwitchItemAct.InstantiateWeaponGameObject:150] Exception : The weapon Name:Medikit cannot be used because it doesn't have a WeaponDataBehaviour, stacktrace:  at Common.Boards.System.SwitchItemAct.InstantiateWeaponGameObject (Artitas.Entity item) [0x00072] in D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Screens\GroundCombat\Systems\Animation\Acts\SwitchItemAct.cs:150 
  at Common.Boards.System.SwitchItemAct.EquipItemSet (Artitas.Entity actor, Xenonauts.GroundCombat.Scripts.AActorDataBehaviour hdb, Common.Boards.System.EquipSet equip) [0x00143] in D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Screens\GroundCombat\Systems\Animation\Acts\SwitchItemAct.cs:238 
  at Common.Boards.System.SwitchItemAct.OnActivated () [0x00087] in D:\Jenkins\workspace\X2 (Build)\hotfix-0.37.1\Assets\Code\Screens\GroundCombat\Systems\Animation\Acts\SwitchItemAct.cs:118 

Edited by wulf 21

On 3/3/2019 at 9:01 AM, wulf 21 said:

Just this, too. I assume that by "tried to use", you mean that the game crashed after clicking the medic bag (not the target you wanted to heal). Because that is where it crashed for me. Here is my outout log:

output.zip

To reproduce:

• left click the medkit in the bottom bar
  • right click somewhere on the map
  • left click the medkit in the bottom bar again

Perfect, thanks for the reproduction steps.