[V2.0 - Ground Combat] Medic Bag Crash, No saving, Weird Cover, and Alien between tiles

Selecting the medic bag while adjacent to a wounded civilian caused an immediate crash. Happened one time. Haven't gotten it again.

Alien running out into the open like a moron stopped between tiles. Could not be targeted by weapons. I used grenades to kill him. All gunfire missed regardless of accuracy and/or quantity.

I can't reproduce or give you saves because saving has been disabled in this version.

Also cover items have an aura so things like grenades will get stopped in open truck doors (dock warehouse entrance) if soldier throws a grenade while standing in the opening.

Thanks. The medikit bug is fixed now, and the grenades are known to be a bit screwed up too (we'll update them in a later build). 

Regarding the alien running around and standing out in the open - he was literally untargetable? Did he definitely get killed by the explosions (was he showing damage numbers above his head etc)? I ask because there's a known issue in the game where units get shot and killed but don't play their death animation, so they become untargetable because they're already dead. If the alien didn't actually die from the grenades then that might have been what happened in this situation.