Xenonauts 2 preorder, Steam, and early access?

I can not seem to find a link to preorder. I searched the Steam Store and GOG but found nothing. Here are my questions:

If and when such an option becomes available, will it be posted here?

Will preordering give early access?

Is the February 2019 release date still valid?

Thanks!

Apparently the open Alpha/Beta will start in March.

Only Chris could answer your other questions, I do find it interesting that you can't preorder yet (if you missed the kickstarter). It wasn't necessarily well advertised and I would presume a lot of people missed it.

Well the kickstarter was advertised in the Xenonauts 1 game launcher - appearantly this was enough advertisement as they actually met most of their stretch goals. I guess early access release date can't be nailed, yet, because they can't know how many bugs we will still find once all the major features are put in the Closed Beta.

Thought I'd replied to this, unfortunately it seems not - the Early Access launch is still planned for March this year, but we'll see how that plays out. The closed beta is already happening so progress is being made :)

As for the final release, I'm currently assuming about six months in Early Access.