Change Save Location

Is there any way to change the default save game location. I prefer to have my saves in the game folder - makes the entire thing nice and portable

Another minor suggestion - hot keys for Next/Previous soldier (Page Up/Page Down maybe?)

Edited by CVert

Starting from Windows Vista not all the folders are avalable to the program. Some folders, especially the ones in the program files folder, require administrative privileges/elevation in order to write files. Xenonauts should not run in administrative mode.

There is however a folder structure to save program data under the ProgramData folders, but that should not be used for savegames.

As savegames are somehow user managed, they should be stored in a subfolder under MyDocuments\MyGames.

I agree with the suggestion though. The folder used to saves games should be changeable, but the default one should be under MyDocuments\MyGames\Xenonauts (at least in Windows Vista\Windows 7)

Which is rather nice of him :)

And yes, Chris is rather nice (even with the unhappy face in the xenonauts soldier mockup)

Edited by stx