[v1.3, V2.1 - Geoscape] (after combat) laser rifles and other producable items duplicated

wulf 21

After second ground engagement with Laser Rifles equipped, I noticed on selling the alien stuff that there were suddenly displayed 4 laser rifles in my supplies. despite having produced only 2. After going into armory, I noticed that these 4 actually were additional to the 2 I already had equipped. So I had a total of 6. To make sure it's not just a display bug, I unequipped all the rifles, then equipped 6 team members with them. So, yes, I really had 6 laser rifles.

Looks like each time you carry laser rifles into ground combat and complete the mission successfully, it will additionally add the laser rifles to the inventory (treated same as picked up alien equipment).

2018-12-16_2305_1.thumb.png.76ce2d34aa9fe1206d9f18d3c1b8c235.png

2018-12-16_2306_1.thumb.png.d00c23b6e238b1a0bbaba0cd9ea5ee97.png

Edited by wulf 21
version added

• 2 months later...

Just bumping this because the bug is still in V2.1. While I did not research laser rifles, yet, combat armor is now a producable item. I just fought 2 battles with one of my crew one combat armor equipped. After these battles I notices that I had suddenly 2 combat armors left over on supply screen despite having produced only one.

Looks like it affects all producable items (in V1, the laser rifle was the only producable item ofc).

On 2/28/2019 at 7:35 PM, wulf 21 said:

Just bumping this because the bug is still in V2.1. While I did not research laser rifles, yet, combat armor is now a producable item. I just fought 2 battles with one of my crew one combat armor equipped. After these battles I notices that I had suddenly 2 combat armors left over on supply screen despite having produced only one.

Looks like it affects all producable items (in V1, the laser rifle was the only producable item ofc).

Yup, this is a known issue that we've already fixed for V3. Thanks for the report.