Free background music ?

Hi folks, a bit of a post out of the blue here. It's really one for the devs. 

I'm a musician. Much to my wife's distress. 

Over the course of what seems to be several thousand years, but in actual fact, is only about three and a half, I've been trapped in a garage most weekends soldering up a monstrous early 1970's style modular synthesizer which, as it approaches final completion, is something which Tangerine Dream would have pulled their teeth out with pliers to get their hands on in 1975. Think "giant, primitive Moog Modular which looks like the Daleks made it in 1972" and you won't be far wrong.

The result is retro sequenced analogue mayhem as the fourteen oscillators and ten sequencers are twiddled by Yours Truly. There are probably about 30,000 components there. "Not may people can build an Interociter" / "Let there be blinkelight." All this jollop has been hand soldered by my good self with the aid only of solder, caffeine and obscene language. 

This is a very rough and read example of sonic capacities of said beastie - https://brotherhoodofthemachine.bandcamp.com/album/modular-synth-jam-1-free-download

(Download away, feel free, £0, no salesman will call etc.)

That's only six oscillators, the finished uberbleepenbeastie can be happily set up and left to hypnotically burble away to itself (with minimal operator interference) for entire days on end. I'm basically into old Tangerine Dream and early Hawkwind, so let's file this under "Space Rock" and "insane spacey weirdness". This is the mere tip of a vintage electronic junk collection which includes retro 70's synthesizers and 1960's valve powered audio generators. A la BBC Radiophonic Workshop. I seem to have more stuff than them and Tangerine Dream combined. 

Get to the point, Dave. Well. I always get great reviews ( http://internationaltimes.it/trip-hazard-by-brotherhood-of-the-machine/ ) but no one buys music anymore, so !!! If Goldhawk Interactive are looking for shedloads of free background music of a hypnotic and vintage spacey nature, I'll be very happy to donate hours of brain melting weirdness which should provide happy background entertainment as you ventilate various bug eyed monsters. All genu-wine 1970's technology, accept no substitute. Free, kostenlos and for nothing. $0. Quite happy to donate my time and Klaus Schultze style weirdness for nothing to a good cause. And this seems to be one, been a huge fan of the UFO series since the originals. Well. Since UFO in the sixties, really. 

I am also available for children's parties. I do a mean balloon animal. PM me if interested, gentlemen. 

Cheers
Dave Francis
part of
Brotherhood of the Machine

IMG_20181012_092801.jpg

Blinkenlight.jpg

IMG_20181007_163832.jpg

audio gens.jpg