X2 Audio Design

Howdy!

I'm not sure where X2 is at with the audio design, but game audio is what I do for a living and I wanted to offer my time in a volunteer capacity if it's needed. To be clear: I'm not asking for payment -- I just really liked X1 and put so many hours into it that I simply think it would be fun to be give back to GH and the Xenonauts community a bit. If you've got it all taken care of, that's cool.

But if you need any help creating sounds, implementing them, fixing bugs, testing stuff, tightening up the logic a bit -- anything you need, just hit me up. I really would be honored to be part of this badass game. :)

I'm really excited for this game and the future of GH. Thanks so much for Xenonauts and X2!

Edited by Parametric

Thanks. We're in the process of starting work on the first batch of new sounds for X2 right now actually. Feel free to send me an email (address in signature) with a link to your portfolio; maybe it'll come to nothing but there's no harm in seeing if there's anywhere you might be able help us out :)