IS there anything being done about the screen shake

IS there anything being done about the screen shake? ( soldier shooting any weapon, using grenades etc )

https://ksr-ugc.imgix.net/assets/021/117/560/429222c996de09512919cac7050e4fc5_original.gif?w=680&fit=max&v=1525436445&auto=format&gif-q=50&q=92&s=c6ad0f2599a46b41b842f10a2442b4d5

There needs to be an option to turn those effects off it makes me sick.

Some suffer from fov issues in games solved by having fov options

Some suffer from movement issues in games solved by having ui elements that adress that

Some suffer from small text issues in games solved by having scalable text

WHAT is being done about the damned screen/camera shake in xenonauts 2? why are there even such effects to begin with, xenonauts 1 was not plagued by this

I really dont want to back a game that i cant play or is going to make me feel ill from playing it, iv contacted the devs 2 weeks ago and 2 days ago via ks got no response so far, very unprofessional and dissapointing, i would really like to know before the end of KS campaign.

I know time is ticking down for the Kickstarter to end, but you only sent me the first message at quarter to midnight last night (according to my email notifications) and I only go into work about an hour ago - I can't see anywhere that you contacted us two weeks ago.

In any case, yes, we can add an option to the menu to allow the player to disable the screen shake before the beta. Thanks for backing.

Thank you for the quick reply , 2-3 weeks i used that mail icon next to the facebook and other icons aparently i should of used the 'contact creator' like i did before in other kickstarters dont worrie that was my fault and aparently the email wasnt delivered very odd, and indeed i used 'contact creator'  last night it seems that worked.

At any rate thank you for confirming ,now i can rest easy thanks again.;)