Where are Tech Descriptions?

Bibidibop

Does anyone know where the research and completion text descriptions for technologies are stored? I was able to find the popup images in Desura\Common\xenonauts\assets\xenopediaimages under 'new' and 'popup' but when I look elsewhere in 'Research', I see nothing in the folder. I had expected the text to be there. I even checked to make sure I have "Show hidden files and folders" turned on, but no luck.

xenopedia.xml in assets folder

As a note, if you open it in Excel, pay attention to the column numbers, some have been shrunk and are no longer visible but contain different information.

Obviously, doing all this constitutes spoilers, so please keep what you read to yourself.

Really? Hmm, let's skim the research names in the file...

O_O

Holy hell this game is gonna be awesome!

*opens it with excel*

...Well, now I don't need to anymore fear about having seen majority of aliens in that 3d render video. I was wrong. Must praise devs for number of alien autopsies.

Edited by XenoMask

Even more awesome than research list is list of items.

Seriously, amount of different alien and other weapons is... Well, huge.

Can you see why some of us respond with "Wait until beta" for a lot of topics, especially about the ones that concern themselves with weapon balance in the alpha?