Couple of suggestions for improvements.

I loved the original game and have just signed up to the Kickstarter for this one. However when I was playing the first Xenonauts a few things annoyed me which could be improved for the squeal.

Firstly it was rather awkward to compare soldiers starts (such as finding out who has the best accuracy to make them a sniper) and then trying to find their name on a separate screen to change their equipment. Would it be possible to add some button that jumps directly from the list of soldiers to their equipment?

Also on a couple of occasions I had to restart a mission after I realised I had forgotten to give some of my soldiers the right equipment (normally after they had returned from being injured). Would it be possible to add a review screen before a transport is launched showing who is onboard and roughly what equipment they have? I don't think that the game should punish me for forgetting to equip someone who has just returned from the hospital (of course if I don't have enough of the latest guns then that is my problem).