[X-Div V 99.45 - Geoscape] Save Explosion

(I attached the 3 surviving autosaves, hoping to get some idea of what's going on here from Mr Charon. )

Right Before: https://youtu.be/HbbYrd_qUm4

I was streaming my run of this earlier, nothing seemed out of the ordinary. When I went to save, it seemed to save just fine. At that point, I did my usual routine of going through squad management, and re-organizing things a bit better. At that point I went to save, and the game crashed. So, I reloaded it, and found my hard save deleted. At this point I went in and tried to do it again, figuring it was one of those rare bugs, redid my squad, made a new save, and crashed. At that point I tried to launch a mission with just that same party. I had figured maybe it was the planes in the air maybe messing with something, since I don't think that was a base game feature. One time, it launched, and it made a new auto save. Upon saving, it crashed again. I tried to repeat this process, and it crashed, but made a second, seemingly identical autosave?

At any rate, I hope this has an answer, I'm stumped. 

Autosave1.sav

Autosave2.sav

Autosave3.sav

modload.png

@Coffee Potato

Yes - the game crashes everytime you try to make a save.

I can only assume it has something do with the fact that the base evacuation code is new, and the current save has something which it cant cope with. I assume it could be the soldier with 1 health at the end of the base attack, but frankly, this also happens in the vanilla game.

https://youtu.be/HbbYrd_qUm4?t=1h23m49s

I can only ask @Solver to look into it and see if he can remove the thing which blocks the saving process.

Other than that having a save before the mission ends, and a save before the mission starts is your best bet.