[Suggestion] Visuals/UI

After playing some more, I have come across a couple of things I would like to see in the final release:

- UI: button to jump to next soldier to move in missions when finished with one, preferably one that had not moved in the vicinity of the last one

- Visibility: it would be good if you could see people (and aliens) through the walls in some way; I am referring to the trouble, when you go around a corner and stand close to a wall, that you cannot really see your own soldier; if you notice something else there it could be as well a civilian as an alien. I would say that an outline in green/red (friend/foe) might be useful. In the MMO "Ultima Online" which uses the same perspective, you get the option to "see through walls", when you move behind one. That would be the best, but probably too tricky?

- Visibility: it would be good if you could see people (and aliens) through the walls in some way; I am referring to the trouble, when you go around a corner and stand close to a wall, that you cannot really see your own soldier; if you notice something else there it could be as well a civilian as an alien. I would say that an outline in green/red (friend/foe) might be useful. In the MMO "Ultima Online" which uses the same perspective, you get the option to "see through walls", when you move behind one. That would be the best, but probably too tricky?

This is probably the single most common complaint among forum-goers. Quoth the Chris: "It'll be addressed in the beta."