Xenonauts-2 Kickstarter Now Live!

Hi guys ! I really look forward to this game and I hope that it will work out to the full! but I would like to pay attention to the animation of the soldiers running ... well, like it is slightly not realistic. can I still fix it? anyone else seems so or to me alone?)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys nice going at the kickstarter. I'm an old xcom veteran and when Xenonauts was free for some days I played it and it blew my socks off. 

Sadly I don't have a cc to back you guys. Maybe I consider a prepaid cc I used to have. Isnt there a way to pay with Ideal or something? 

Good luck on the campaign. I trust you guys to bring a masterpiece again. 

2 hours ago, Schaap360 said:

Hi guys nice going at the kickstarter. I'm an old xcom veteran and when Xenonauts was free for some days I played it and it blew my socks off. 

Sadly I don't have a cc to back you guys. Maybe I consider a prepaid cc I used to have. Isnt there a way to pay with Ideal or something? 

Good luck on the campaign. I trust you guys to bring a masterpiece again. 

Hi - we were thinking about adding Paypal but there were only about maybe 8 people that requested it in total so I'm not sure it'd be worth the trouble. You will of course be able to buy the game using whatever payment method you want when the game releases on GOG / Steam in Early Access (hopefully in November) so if you don't have access to a credit / debit card then you could always wait until then if that's easier!

Thanks Goldhawk for the Repair that I can login here again.

The Founding is running great for Xenonauts 2. We will get the 150.000 Pound goal and a litte more. :) But in the last 9 to 10 Days we won´t get anymore stretchgoals. :( We are realistic enough to see that we don´t get all what we wanted in the Founding and long Developmentstage.

All in all we get a ca. 300 (+) % Founding for Xenonauts 2 and that in only a Month. That´s amazing. :cool:

I allready founded the Game and after the missing 2 Foundings are comming in I changed to one of them. The Game will be cool, esp. with the new things are coming. If we can test it in a couple of month we won´t play anything other Games expect Hearts of Iron 4. Maybe Ufo2Extraterestials for a comparison if it comes this year too.

On 7/4/2018 at 5:25 PM, Chris said:

Hi - we were thinking about adding Paypal but there were only about maybe 8 people that requested it in total so I'm not sure it'd be worth the trouble. You will of course be able to buy the game using whatever payment method you want when the game releases on GOG / Steam in Early Access (hopefully in November) so if you don't have access to a credit / debit card then you could always wait until then if that's easier!

Hi, i know its "late" but maybe a lot of ppl had the same Problem i had with that damn Robotfilter... (i dont know how many signs i had to select.. and how many roads....and cars! )

For the Paypal Request - make it Nr. 9 and 10. We cant Support you because we dont have a CC and no other Option is available.
Just as Info - in other Countrys, the CC isnt that popular and used - for example here in Germany. Most of "us" dont like the CC, we have our EC Card and thats all we need to pay with Card. (via Direct Debit)
Anyway good luck for the Game! Looking forward to play it next Year :-)

To be fair that's almost uniquely a German problem. You guys use your Maestro EC which is functionally equivalent to the debit cards the rest of Europe has, except that it's difficult to accommodate for online purchases. Frustrates me every time I have to use cash when in Germany.