General Progress Update!

I'm just wondering when the Mac backers will get to try out the game in beta? I backed the game and flipped for the nice DVD case version however don't run a Windows machine. I'm also hoping that the DVD case will include a copy of the Mac port. :)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm just wondering when the Mac backers will get to try out the game in beta? I backed the game and flipped for the nice DVD case version however don't run a Windows machine. I'm also hoping that the DVD case will include a copy of the Mac port. :)

I've had no problems running Desura and Xenonauts under Winebottler.

hello, I was wondering and not even sure if i should go stright to support on this. I have emailed desura but no reply as of yet.

Something about the game in pre beta is breaking the stupid desura client, I get time outs, I get Far Far Far too much data checking before it even downloads the files And the only seemingly possible way for me to get it is off there offical desura website?.

Im also noting as well that the zip file from the desura web page sometimes has the updated MCF file that is needed to read for files containing to the game it self so the desura client can see the game has been redownloaded via the web and put into the desura commons directory where all its other games are and over ridden with its other files.

I have no trouble with the game when i play it. but it recently updated and now when i launched the game all i get in the main menu is ##### for menus i can tell what menu is what by clicking on it, but i havent attempted game play since im not sure i want to exit out of a game like that.

So Game times out / Deusra hates the zip file updated extracted into desura client directory,

If theres more you need to know please ask....

If everything is #### then it means the strings.xml hasn't downloaded properly. It might be worth checking with Desura support really, sounds like it's struggling with delivering the sheer number of files involved in our game...

• 8 years later...

From Maps and Geoscape about 70 to 80 %.

Researches  & Deveolpment, Equipment etc. about 30 % to 40 % (about missing Pictures, Placeholders and much more).

Base Building and Management about 60 to 70 %, belongs how much more content and surprises will come there.

Release date isn´t before Summer / Autom 2021, but an planed Early Access from the Devs is about February / March 2021. But that belongs how good the Tests and the Game Development will go further, esp. the missing and announced Contents to get in Xenonauts 2 a wide difference against the Predecessor.

Edited by Alienkiller

4 hours ago, Yevgeniy said:

Can you find out what is the overall progress of the game? What's the release date?

Please don't necro threads from 8 years ago, especially in a forum where threads are sorted by post date. I'm going to lock this thread as we shouldn't be using it any more.

The latest information on X2 is available in this forum: https://www.goldhawkinteractive.com/forums/index.php?/forum/11-development-updates/

• Chris locked this topic