Will vehicle's get driver picture if pilots do?

This is more a question than suggestion... Only XCOM clone where drivers have pictures is UFO: Extraterrestrial were every driver looks identical regardless of what gender's name they have. But it still gave them more personality. So I was wondering if pilots get pictures, could they be recycled for vehicle driver pictures too? Since pilot pictures IS after vehicle combat experience one, I was wondering if that will happen in case it does get funded that much.

Speaking of which, will vehicles lose experience or something when vehicle is "destroyed" but not completely blown up? I still think it would be cool idea if their driver died, but you can rebuild wreckage into new one for free.

Tbh I don't think any of them should have portraits. Actually my view is a bit more extreme than that. Either both planes and vehicles should have both portraits and an experience system or none of them should have any of it. Any kind of in-between compromise merely creates a jarring inconsistency imo.

Tbh I don't think any of them should have portraits. Actually my view is a bit more extreme than that. Either both planes and vehicles should have both portraits and an experience system or none of them should have any of it. Any kind of in-between compromise merely creates a jarring inconsistency imo.

I concur with Jean-Luc. I think they're fine as they are or if you're going to change, you go the whole hog.

what are our options?

1) leave it alone

2) pilots get portraits

3) vehicles get portraits

4) pilots get portraits and experience

5) vehicles get portraits and experience

6) pilots and vehicles get portraits

7) pilots and vehicles get portraits and experience

8) craft become UAVs and the vehicles become tank drones.

9) leave it alone, but build in something for others to mod later.

I'd love 7) but feel that 6) is the realistic option. Failing that, it's 9)

Heh. Well you never know what might happen on the way through the stretch goals:) In terms of my gameplay:-

I control the tanks. There's not much that they do that I don't control.

I control 1 craft at a time through the interception, but I'm happy that they seem to know what they're doing.

So, out of the two scenarios, I'm more dependant on the pilots. Therefore, having pilot skills means much more to me than vehicle skills.

I'm sure there's a huge, long thread about this...