Nothing showing in Workshop

Right its as the title says, nothing is showing in the workshop when I researched it, neither the Jackal Armour or the Hunter scout car, now yes I AM running mods, got the CE installed and everything, I have gone through the mods looking to see if any touch the workshop and apart from the CE I doubt anything touch's anything in there, yet when I have researched stuff I can't actually produce it. 

Now I tried to google this problem but all that did was continue to get me more annoyed and frustrated cause it thinks I mean steam workshop and when I tried to look for problems using the word engineering in stead? I got X-com problems....

anyway I have a distinct feeling I have run into this before but the heat is messing with my ability to think and remember what causes this issue I will start disabling mods 1 by 1 then launching the game untill I either A, find the problem or B. somebody knows whats the problem (its going to take me awhile).

• 1 month later...