O I'm one of those weirdos that loves exclusively playing Ironman, and occasionally has to deal with a frustrating thing or other when it comes to the game having the odd glitch. Now...I was very happy to see that it was saving with every action, and had assumed this cut both ways. Unfortunately I recently ran into several instances where I would get a good outcome, the game would crash for one reason or another, and I would either get a bad outcome immediately afterwards, or the other team would get multiple turns. In one instance this involved a shot that, at first, simply glanced off of a window. The game froze, I reloaded it, that same unit got to take a second shot, this time killing the unit outside of that window...only to freeze again, at which point he climbed out of the window and got a shot on someone else. I have also run into multiple instances of shooting down a UFO, gearing up everyone to go raid it, only to freeze and either have to redo it all, or find out that no, that time I didn't roll that 39% hail mary with my last remaining jets to take down a battleship, and now I have no jets or 100k to speak of. 

Some requests, if You could. 

-please let enemy units operate under the same save rules, however they work, in order to prevent them getting free turns on a glitchy day.

-please save the game when a UFO is downed.

-please save the game when a transport leaves the base.

I know this can be done with manual saving, but frankly, I forget things so often that I will go play half a campaign and keep assuming I've already saved the entire time. So please...please make that happen, at least for the sequel.

• 3 weeks later...