Manu.XAircraft9 is not a manufacturer category

Not a steam user. Made a clean install as following, Xenonauts - xce-034-3, copied the xcemods-034-3 into the mods folder - installed X-Division and the X-Division 0.99.45 Patch. Attached are screenshots from the mod manager.

Now if I intend to start the application, this message shows up and freezes everything:

"Manu.XAircraft9 is not a manufacturer category name (Name=ManTech.MIG32)!"

Any advice in solving this?

Mod manager.docx

• 3 months later...

I get this error and i have all installed correctly.

Iex: I installed 1.65. Unpacked the Community Mods into the mods folder. Installed the mod and then the patch. WHen i start no mods are active the error comes. When i activate all mods it still comes. Any ideas? I have no antivirus and so on. I have MD5 checked the files and so on and everythings fine.

Edited by qwsed

2 hours ago, qwsed said:

I get this error and i have all installed correctly.

Iex: I installed 1.65. Unpacked the Community Mods into the mods folder. Installed the mod and then the patch. WHen i start no mods are active the error comes. When i activate all mods it still comes. Any ideas? I have no antivirus and so on. I have MD5 checked the files and so on and everythings fine.

You dont have the latest correct XCE exe.