Feedback for 0.15.3 public demo

Played free demo, and have some things to say about that. I hope you devs will make a great game, but if it will have the same state on release, and same weaknesses like Xenonauts 1 had, I won't buy it. I know that game is in development right now, so I estimate what I saw it game right now and, especially, what I don't like in it for now.

1) Really bad displaying of UI, battlefield, and fonts on small resolutions. Made some post with screenshot about that.
2) No immersion. Operatives dressed like some american police team assaulting drug dealer's home (blue uniform, helmets only on assaulters with shotguns), not like some special military forces. No voice acting except death screaming. Pretty empty landscape, no decorative objects, no decorative hummocks or|and pits. Operatives have weird movement mechanics, can't lean out of cover without standing up in front of enemy.
3) Weird crouch and movement mechanics. Only one crouch button, but absolutely no any other advanced movement, and operative can't even walk in crouch. If you played JA2, you should know how advanced movement should look in that type of games, but if you want to remove that element at all, you should make some automatic positioning
according to cover, like it made in firaxis' XCOM.
4) Blackness instead of the fog of war on the borders of the map breaks the immersion. And there are no differences between map boundaries and unexplored zone on battlefield for now, which is confusing.
5) No zoom. I can't look closer at anything for now. Would be really nice to have it.
6) 
Stepped operative-to-enemy aiming line with every obstacle written on it, which looks weird in full 3D game, where player expexts to see straight line.
7) No way to see how good your operative sees the enemy he aims at. In Firaxis' XCOM game shows you something like line of sight when you aims at enemy, which gives you idea of how well the operative sees the enemy. There is nothing like that in that game for now.
8) Operative can't shoot at things at 90 degrees standing behind the wall. Like in 2d-games, yeah, but I hope you'll teach them that they can shoot without going out of cover full-length.

n) Forum logged me off exactly on submitting this post first time without any caching, thanks to that guy who made me lose 2 hrs. So that's why this post written in some angry way, I apologize for that (but not much).

Thanks for reading. I hope that you'll make a great game, but you don't really need to make the same Xenonauts 1 second time in 3d
with careful transferring of all limitations of 2d-engine to a new game.

Edited by gornyakmaniac