I played the v8 and it looks great. But i wont play the game until it is finished. Dont get me wrong but i absolutly loved x-com games (the old ones). I dont want to know more about the game until i will have the posibility of reserching and all the features available. Im afraid if i will play by parts, by the time the game will be done i will not enjoy playing it from the begining to the end. Sorry i won't help the comunity with bug reports, but i helped by paying for the game in pre-order.

I have a question. Im sure you guys have a plan in the developing of the game. I want to know if everything goes as planed when will the final version of the game will be released. Dont want a strict date or anything just e period in witch you hope the game will launch. I looked around the forum and did not found nothing about this.

Keep up the good work and remember the important thing is for the game to be great as long as it takes :)

Edited by HomeBoy

Earl Grey...

Twinings or Jacksons?

Well, I guess thats not the same argument it was five years ago...

Now I guess it would be Twinings Earl Lemonade (after the reformulation) or Jackson's bastard ceylon son (after the buyout).

Lucky for me, in the midwest of the US, the Twinings on the shelves is still the classic blend, or at least close enough that my redneck Missourian palate is unable to discern the variance.

Then there are all the pretenders, some of which are ok.

My wife really likes Republic of Tea's "Earl Greyer", but I have not had the chance to try it yet.

hi Mylar, previously i patronise Twinnings, but later on the price keep increasing and the taste turned adventurous, i switched to Ahmad Teas.

is Xenonauts british made, or US made, or French made? Chris looks like british to me, and i assume Xenonaut(which under Chris' direction) would be having exquisite noble taste, so, sipping earl grey while playing the game will be marvelous. :o

I played the v8 and it looks great. But i wont play the game until it is finished. Dont get me wrong but i absolutly loved x-com games (the old ones). I dont want to know more about the game until i will have the posibility of reserching and all the features available. Im afraid if i will play by parts, by the time the game will be done i will not enjoy playing it from the begining to the end. Sorry i won't help the comunity with bug reports, but i helped by paying for the game in pre-order.

I have a question. Im sure you guys have a plan in the developing of the game. I want to know if everything goes as planed when will the final version of the game will be released. Dont want a strict date or anything just e period in witch you hope the game will launch. I looked around the forum and did not found nothing about this.

Keep up the good work and remember the important thing is for the game to be great as long as it takes :)

I'm afraid to play the game for the same reason.

the afraid to play the game will somehow evolved into paranoid to browse this forum simply because there might be chances of accidentaly reading the final mission spoilers....

dear mods, please don't let this to happen, ok.... ;)

Ha ha. I can't control what will be posted on these forums by others. However, I haven't gotten to where I am now without sacrifice. I think I can refrain myself a little longer.

Yeah it's very unlikely to appear this year. Next year some time. I'm going to try and put together a formal milestone schedule to give us something to aim for though. It's too easy to let things slip without one...

Having a Milestone Schedule is of course a good goal, but, don't let any aspects be rushed out or forced before they're ready or it will show in the final release. I'm sure you know that though ;) .