list of bugs

Here I will add the various bugs I encountered during my experience so far.

I will then add them in they corresponding thread if there is one already opened.

I will add other bugs as I encounter them in the future.

UI :

- number of scientific may increase of a various number for no reason : I never buy scientific personnel. Nevertheless, assigning them to various projects, their number increased from 10 to 20, 40 and now 80 !!!

- the number of casualties on the UI (next to funds, up right) is not saved and goes back to 0 when loading a game (I guess or is it monthly ?)

UFO encounter :

- the game crashed when I tried to throw a classic grenade with a kneeled soldier. (ONLY crash so far)

- the scout UFO (NOT the smallest one, the one that appears on second month, with two parts) presents many bugs: the little part (small circular room with the generator) present a "window" (front side), meaning that one can see aliens inside even if all doors are closed. One can shoot at them from outside but cannot arm them. Maybe one time alien was even able to kill one of my xenonauts due to this. On the big part (more rectangluar room with screens) the xenonauts can walk through a wall (wall with displays, rear part) even if it is not destroyed.

- one time a xenonauts was killed and it was "hidden movement". Even if the xenonauts do not see the shot I think we should see them die.

-very sad aliens move so rarelly during encounter. I know this is not a bug but please solve this big issue. I almost always know where they will be when I see which type of map it is... I think I never see any alien in the house, at least improve the randomization of their placement when map is initialized. (even if I play normal and only month 3, I think always the same encounter is very boring).

- please make aliens use grenades

Airforce :

- many times when a UFO crashed in the sea, the message "UFO escaped to space" after the successfull interception.

- the fighter type UFO is always destroyed (but maybe it is not a bug)

Application :

- NORTON SONAR security risk quarantined my xenonauts application. I was able to solve the problem manually

- After 4 auto save, no more save was created when I played on Ironman : my game was lost when I quit the game

-very sad aliens move so rarelly during encounter. I know this is not a bug but please solve this big issue. I almost always know where they will be when I see which type of map it is... I think I never see any alien in the house, at least improve the randomization of their placement when map is initialized. (even if I play normal and only month 3, I think always the same encounter is very boring).

- please make aliens use grenades

The alien AI is rudimentary for the time being, but the team have a designated programmer working on it.

You are correct about the UFO fighter destruction not being a bug, it is highlighted somewhere on the forums that their small size means they would not leave anything valuable at a crash site hence the total destruction.

Ok guys, thanks for the statements.

I wish to add that my post was only factfull to be short and clear. I didn't want to seems arogant or disappointed AT ALL.

I really really like the game as it is now ! It is incredible, since I downloaded it 3 days ago, I spend all my free time on it. It even managed to make me forgot about diablo 3 !

Many thanks to the team for making such a wonderful job. But you know... If it can be better, it would be great.

UI :

- number of scientific may increase of a various number for no reason : I never buy scientific personnel. Nevertheless, assigning them to various projects, their number increased from 10 to 20, 40 and now 80 !!!

From what I've seen of it happening to me, it happens after you load a save where your scientists are researching, and when it finishes, they multiply. Oddly enough, using the same save twice had the first ten double after the first load, then quadruple the second load.