Are androns actually in the game?

So I've heard that three alien species are in demo, sebilians, greys(forgot in game name) and androns. But I've played demo several times and I've never encountered them, even before time demo ends. Are they actually in game, if they are, does anyone have pics or autopsy text for them?

Unless those small flying drone things are actually androns :P I have assumed that they are just drones since you can't capture them because they explode and because they are called "light drones" in one patch at temporary name. That and "Andron" sounds like android.

Edited by XenoMask

This are the Alien's present in the game at the moment:

Caesan:

idle_se.png

Variations: guard, guardsupport, noncombatant, officer, soldier and soldiersupport

Sebillian:

idle_SE.png

Variations: guard, guardsupport, noncombatant, officer, soldier and soldiersupport

Lightdrone:

idle_se.png

And a Alien named "None":

idle_se.png

It is a limit of 5 pictures I can attach, but you get the idea?

idle_se.png.9083425de9c3215e51716e6843da

idle_SE.png.370e2ad6e3b06b7e293e8e70514b

idle_se.png.ac1fa287f9c5694990d1cd1c8d08

idle_se.png.ece8ac167cf930b4ac05ca0b6693

Well, I would be disappointed then I remembered that in original game every enemy expect for their support units(sectoids/cyberdiscs, floaters/reapers, mutons/silicoids/floating gut things, etherreals/robot reaper mech things with brains).

But yeah, Androns will probably be differently colored based on type.

Yeah, that's a basic andron. The higher ranks are bigger and different colours. They're not in the game yet, it's a bug I need to discuss with the programmer actually. They don't seem to be spawning in UFOs for some reason.