[v10.2 KSDemo] Scientists and Maintenance and Wages

In playing the Kickstarter Demo I've run into two main bug:

1. Scientists: On the Research Panel, despite only having 1 Lab and therefor limited to 50 Scientists I found I could assign 76. When I had finished all my possible Research Projects I then switched to the Personnel Panel to fire all my Scientists so I didn't have to pay them. But the Personnel Panel said I only had 38, which was the number I thought I should've had. And when I went to fire them I was able to set my Scienists all the way down to Negative 38. So I'm not sure what happened there.

2. Monthly Maintenance & Wages: Like clockwork every month I get a pop up saying I don't have enough funds to pay monthly wages when my monthly income is greater (almost twice than) what my Upkeep is listed as in the upper right. Is this a bug or do I need to have that money on hand at the end of the month? (ie what happens first income from the finance countries or paying upkeep?)

3. Also, even when I know there are AI Local Soldiers still alive on the Ground Mission the Debrief Screen always says 0, is that a known bug?

Edited by sixgunninja
Added #3

In playing the Kickstarter Demo I've run into two main bug:

1. Scientists: On the Research Panel, despite only having 1 Lab and therefor limited to 50 Scientists I found I could assign 76. When I had finished all my possible Research Projects I then switched to the Personnel Panel to fire all my Scientists so I didn't have to pay them. But the Personnel Panel said I only had 38, which was the number I thought I should've had. And when I went to fire them I was able to set my Scienists all the way down to Negative 38. So I'm not sure what happened there.

2: Is a known bug and I'm having the same problem as 1, here's a screen:

1 - Copy.jpg

1.jpg

1.jpg

1 - Copy.jpg

1.jpg.62a05c55dc1ea5bab31e7ab5aad2bdf6.j

577e7c92a4984_1-Copy.jpg.87760baa1df307a

Edited by lordgiza