there is a thech tree?

Get a power core from a scout or corvette, provided its not blown up. Its a big lightbulb looking thing in the ship.

Then Alenium now you know what its from. With alien alloys- Alien alloy fab.

Also get the plasma pistol and rifle and research them.

Unlocks laser research/wolf armour

Now you are going to totally confuse any unlucky backers who fall into this thread.

10.2 has meant that Buzz Armour was un-invented and replaced by the new Eve disguise, which requires players to search, as yet incomplete/not started jungle terrain for powerful rainbow leaves that will protect your essentials through the power of nature. Also known as The Armour of the Gods, or I wonder why the Greek civilization collapsed suit.

Now you are going to totally confuse any unlucky backers who fall into this thread.

10.2 has meant that Buzz Armour was un-invented and replaced by the new Eve disguise, which requires players to search, as yet incomplete/not started jungle terrain for powerful rainbow leaves that will protect your essentials through the power of nature. Also known as The Armour of the Gods, or I wonder why the Greek civilization collapsed suit.

For some reason I thought this was going to be some kind of Captain Planet reference or meme.

"Earth, Wind, Fire, Water and Heart! Let our powers combine!"

For some reason I thought this was going to be some kind of Captain Planet reference or meme.

"Earth, Wind, Fire, Water and Heart! Let our powers combine!"

Dont worry 10.3 includes the heart update where you can

A) Burn out your enemies heart with the power of Fire

B) Poison your enemies with windpowered bodily gas attacks

C) Extinguish your enemies hopes with the power of wet stuff, aka water

or D) the ultimate option, just end the war with the power of Frigging love, which not only causes monkeys/whales and baby rabbits to fall in love with your xenonauts, but also causes the alien forces to offer you foot massages and pedicures.