Congrats lots tolook forward to.

apologies if U noticed a 100buck reduction in total after U hit 140k, my wife got rushed into hospital 2weeks ago

and I finally had to reduce my pledge coz goddamn being ill is expensive. :( also meant I lost my name from the game which sucks.

anyways enjoy sleeping

Congrats lots tolook forward to.

apologies if U noticed a 100buck reduction in total after U hit 140k, my wife got rushed into hospital 2weeks ago

and I finally had to reduce my pledge coz goddamn being ill is expensive. :( also meant I lost my name from the game which sucks.

anyways enjoy sleeping

i hope she is okay, i remember that when i didn't have health insurance i skipped an angle grinder off my shin bone, and the next month i put a screw driver through my hand. that acounted for my 7th and 8th visits to the hospital in my life (as a pateint anyway) and the 1st and 2nd time going to the emergency room as a patient. fairly useless visits overall, but that tends to be my experiance with hospitals, at least as a patient, hopefully it was a useless visit for your wife as well (as in she was fine and didn't actually need to go to the hospital).

EDIT: oh yeah, and don't worry about your name, chris says that later on their will be the opportunity to to buy that later as well.

Indeed. (We've also got national health care) When I sawed my pinky off, I didn't pay a penny, and got a month off work with pay.

I feel really bad for people that get sick or hurt in places like the states. Now if only we could get dental into the national health plan as well!

• 1 month later...

I have been checking the site periodically, but completely missed the kickstarter buildup and donation period. I know, sucks to be me. I apologise if this has been answered in one of the previous 61 pages, I haven't read through them all, but I think I saw a message Chris posted saying that there would still be opportunities to donate for kickstarter-type game advantages after the kickstarter deadline. Is this still the case, and do we have any information on that yet?