Because most of the tiers now offer something extra besides the game in each tier, would you ever consider doing what a lot of other projects do and using paypal again to offer tiers for a extended period of time? Or are you too burned by them legally or otherwise?

I find it weird how a lot of projects seem to use paypal without trouble considering how bizzare they are over pre-orders.

Zero - we're hoping to do it with the names. They're digital, and quite a nice unique thing, and at $100 each they're definitely worth our time but we won't have so many it'll distract us from development.

Quite how we offer them, I don't know. Bloody Paypal.

It can't hurt to sell the digital artbook etc for a longer period.

Wouldn't mind this either. I wanted to upgrade to the pdf artbook tier but I don't have my Desura receipt anymore. If I could get the artbook via some kind of "support the game" (that doesn't give you the game itself) package that'd be swell.

Depends on how many updates and additional press coverage Chris gets for the last few days.

I'm hopeing he will release an update with the new features of the next alpha-build. when theres like 3-5 days left. That could potentially have a nice impact. OFC he would probably need 2 additional updates beyond the alpha-build notes to really milk it for all its got :)

Yes, thothkins is talking of on Goldhawk's end. But it's wrong, since people with pre-orders aren't supposed to choose a tier and have money substracted from it, rather they are supposed to pledge an amount $20-$30 below the tier they want and say they are pre-orderers as well. At least, that's how I understood it. I forgot to, and I don't want to change my pledge, so can gift one of my keys. :P

True, we can always sell the art book as well. And yes, if you're an existing pre-orderer then you pledge BELOW the level you want and then we add the value of your pre-order onto it. Wouldn't make sense otherwise :)